What is Titanium Academy?
The academy program is a new offering that is targeted towards players looking to advance
beyond recreational 'spring season' lacrosse and prepare for the potential next step of select lacrosse and to develop sound fundamentals and have fun.
Academy Program Mission
Our mission is for players in the Austin area to not only play more lacrosse
but to also leverage our coaching and training techniques that will deliver
noticeable results to our players during their “regular season”.
This program is open to all Austin area athletes and all activities are centrally located in Austin.
▪ Progressive skill development - building skills on top of skills in a systematic way
▪ Lacrosse IQ - emphasizing lacrosse smarts and understanding
▪ Small Sided Play - learning to play in space; understanding various situational gameplay concepts while getting more reps
▪ Attention to detail - coaching the small details to ensure a strong foundation
▪ Feedback - developing players is our primary focus through real-time coaching feedback
Participating in local tournaments (Austin, Dallas, Houston).
Summer Program Overview
• Registration is open to anyone who has played at least 1 spring season of lacrosse
• Spots filled on a first come, first serve basis; alternate practice spots available when teams fill
• Registration closes 5/15/2019
What You Get:
• Player Pack (pinny, shorts, shooting shirt)
• 2 tournaments
• 12 hours of team practice
• 3 hours position specific training
Payment options include:
• One time or 3 part payment plan
• Registration process through Sports Engine
Titanium Program Director, Erinn O'hara -
for any and all questions.